We at TheWildCat are delighted to bring to you this Tokri Lining for Bamboo Baskets.
Made of recycled geotextile from waste plastic bottles and cloth fibres, we aim to reduce plastic pollution and also target global warming at the same time by growing plants in these.
This project is very close to our heart and an important step towards doing our bit for the environment today.
You can grow all types of flowers and vegetables in these, the tokris can be bought from any market and then lined with this material. If the tokris start breaking you can shift the same lining to a new tokri, the lining will last minimum 7 years.
These tokris provide lots of growing space. Made of 1000 gsm the lining is 5mm thick and also does not let water and nutrients leach out immediately.
We also make customized sizes for homes as well as corporate orders etc, so do contact us for any further queries.
Size: 18 inch diameter x 6 inch deep
The benefits of geotextile are:
- Made from recycled waste textile
- Geotextile Fabric allows roots to breathe, maximum airflow throughout the soil and root system.
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Geotextile Fabric pots offer better drainage, material is UV resistant
- Geotextile Pots are washable and reusable, light weight, highly durable lasting many years.
- Keeps plants warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Prevents root from circling
- Creates improved overall root structure
- No more overwatering or root rot because excess moisture easily evaporates and drains away.
Only Lining included Not the Tokri.