We at TheWildCat bring you this amazing concept of colorful Geotextile Multiple Pot Covers. Using a sturdy recycled geotextile on the inside and the cover on top, this planter maintains its shape perfectly throughout. The beautiful covers in jute adorned with contrasting highlights lend a wonderful aesthetic appeal to your interiors.
Why place only one plant in a planter when you can easily have a mini jungle arrangement. Get a beautiful assorted variety of potted plants together. This cover can accomodate 4 pots of 10 inch diameter in a line , and several 3 inch height pots kept on top of the 10″ pots. You can also make a combination of bigger and smaller pots like 12″ pots and 9″ pots within the cover.
Then place the smaller 3 inch pots on top of the edges of the 10″ pots. The foliage of the smaller bushy plants covers the pots inside and one can see the assorted variety of plants together.
Plants do love to grow in the company of more plants, they provide the required humidity to each other. So try this out instead of placing just one plant in a planter. It will not only look charming but will also improve the growth of your plants.
- We use recycled geotextile made from waste fibre and cloth pieces, an ecofriendly way to convert waste into decor for plants.
- No more unsightly sagging, wrinkles or folds in the covers.
- Ideal for your warm and elegant touch to your homes or just the perfect gift.
- We also make customized sizes and prints for homes as well as corporate orders etc. So do contact us for any further queries on 9810108013.
- Care Instructions: Can be spot cleaned or hand-washed. Can be ironed as well.
- Only Pot included Not the Plant.
Size : 39 ” long x 11″wide x 14 ” inch tall
Total Perimeter of cover is 102 inches.