We at TheWildCat are delighted to bring to you our creative planters in various sizes.
Made of recycled geotextile from waste plastic bottles and cloth fibres, we aim to reduce plastic pollution and also target global warming at the same time by growing plants in these.
This project is very close to our heart and an important step towards doing our bit for the environment today.
Place your indoor or flowering plants in these beautiful planters for a warm and homely touch to your interiors/garden. The planters are made of geotextile highlighted with jute laces and fabric.
Ideal for your table/ desk/ shelves/ bathroom or just the perfect gift.
For the 6 inch pot size :
A loop is provided to hang the pot for vertical gardening , making it an excellent multipurpose design. We provide an S shape hook with the pot.
We also make customized sizes and prints for homes as well as corporate orders etc, so do contact us for any further queries.
The benefits of geotextile are:
- Made from recycled waste textile.
- Geotextile Fabric allows roots to breathe, maximum airflow throughout the soil and root system.
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Geotextile Fabric pots offer better drainage, material is UV resistant
- Geotextile Pots are washable and reusable, light weight, highly durable lasting many years.
- Keeps plants warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Prevents root from circling
- Creates improved overall root structure
- No more overwatering or root rot because excess moisture easily evaporates and drains away.
Only Planter included Not the Plant.