We at TheWildCat have come up with a brand-new concept of Geotextile Planters, a great way to deck up your plants and cover the plastic or clay pots.
Place your indoor or flowering plants in these beautiful planters for a warm and homely touch to your interiors. The planters are made of geotextile with a changeable washable cover on the outside. A 6 inch pot with a tray can be placed within this planter. The beautiful jute adorned top part can be tightened with a drawstring. This also covers the inner pots rim.
Please look up our plain cover DIY pots as well if you would like to try your hand at painting/decorating them yourself. Its an amazingly satisfying experience seeing your plants sitting pretty in your work of art, an amazing activity especially for kids. This kindles their love for gardening at an early age.
Ideal for your table/ desk/ shelves/ bathroom or just the perfect gift.
We also make customized sizes and prints for homes as well as corporate orders etc, so do contact us for any further queries.
The benefits of geotextile are:
- Made from recycled plastic water bottles
- Geotextile Fabric allows roots to breathe, maximum airflow throughout the soil and root system.
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Geotextile Fabric pots offer better drainage, material is UV resistant
- Geotextile Pots are washable and reusable, light weight, highly durable lasting many years.
- Keeps plants warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Prevents root from circling
- Creates improved overall root structure
- No more overwatering or root rot because excess moisture easily evaporates and drains away.
Only Planter included Not the Plant.