We at TheWildCat are delighted to bring to you GrowBags in various sizes.
Made of recycled geotextile from waste/cuttings of cloth fibres, we aim to reduce plastic pollution and also target global warming at the same time by growing plants in these.
This project is very close to our heart and an important step towards doing our bit for the environment today.
This size if 24x 18 inch is great to grow gourds or a fruit tree on your terrace. You can also grow fragrant flowering vines in these.
Ideal for veggies too, these bags provide lots of growing space. They are long lasting and have a life of minimum 7 years. Made of 1000 gsm these are 5mm thick , and the grow bags maintain shape and also do not let water and nutrients leach out immediately as compared to grow bags of thinner material.
We also make customized sizes for homes as well as corporate orders etc, so do contact us for any further queries.
Size: 24 inch diameter x 18 inch height
The benefits of geotextile are:
- Made from recycled waste textile
- Geotextile Fabric allows roots to breathe, maximum airflow throughout the soil and root system.
- Boosts plant growth and yields
- Geotextile Fabric pots offer better drainage
- Geotextile Pots are washable and reusable, light weight, highly durable lasting many years.
- Keeps plants warmer in winter and cooler in summer
- Prevents root from circling
- Creates improved overall root structure
- No more overwatering or root rot because excess moisture easily evaporates and drains away.