The Geotextile Compost Bins designed by us at TheWildCat Creative Studio are perfect for composting kitchen waste within 40 days. The nonwoven material allows uniform aeration from all sides so there is no need for additional holes and also there is no smell around the bin.
Since there are no holes, flies are unable to enter the bin and lay eggs, thus maggots are not formed.
To accelerate the decomposition process:
1. The kitchen waste can be layered with a mixture of soil, cocopeat, cow dung manure, as available.
2. Pour Waste Decomposer Liquid once a week and stir the contents of the bin.
Our design of Compost Bins is the best option environmentally today , as the bin itself is made from shredded cloth waste and recycled plastic waste. Further it helps in converting kitchen waste into compost very efficiently.
This project is very close to our heart and an important step towards doing our bit for the environment today.
We also make customized sizes for homes as well as corporate orders etc, so do contact us for any further queries.
Size: 12 inch diameter x 15 inch height
The benefits of geotextile are:
- Made from recycled plastic water bottles and waste cloth
- Geotextile Fabric allows quick decomposition uniform aeration.
- Geotextile Fabric Bins offer better drainage, material is UV resistant
- Geotextile Pots are washable and reusable, light weight, highly durable lasting many years.